Walmart believes in operating globally and giving back locally – creating impact in the neighborhoods where we live and work.
Through the Community Grant Program, our associates are proud to support the needs of their communities by providing grants to local organizations.
Before applying, please note:
- The 2019 grant cycle begins Feb. 15, 2019 and the application deadline to apply is Dec. 31, 2019.
- Application may be submitted at any time during this funding cycle. Please note that applications will only remain pending in our system for 90 days.
- Awarded grants range from $250 to $5,000.
Organizations applying must meet one of the following criteria:
- An organization holding a current tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) or (19) of the Internal Revenue Code, listed in the IRS Master File that conduct activities in the United States.
- A recognized government entity: state, county, or city agency, including law enforcement or fire departments, that are requesting funds exclusively for public purposes;
- A K-12 public or private school, charter school, community/junior college, state/private college or university; or
- A church or other faith-based organization with a proposed project that benefits the community at large such as food pantries, soup kitchens, clothing closets, etc.
- All organizations must verify that they meet the eligibility requirements. This may require submitting a support ticket through Cybergrants.
- Applications must be completed in full and submitted online to be considered.
- Submitting an online application does not guarantee funding.
- The facility manager and the grant administrator reserve the right to adjust the amount awarded to each organization without prior notice.
Please read the Community Grant Guidelines before beginning your application.